The more I travel, talk to people, answer their questions about raw foods, I find that there is a block or a challenge when it comes to eating more raw foods. Most of the time, people have bought into the myths of a raw foods diet and therefore they avoid it all together. Once when I was in Chicago, one woman told me that fresh food costs too much money and she could only afford to eat canned fruits and vegetables. So here are the 7 Myths of a Raw Foods Diet and the Real Truth of a Raw Foods diet.
- Myth #1 - A raw foods diet is too expensive.
- Myth #2 - A raw foods diet is too cumbersome and hard to maintain.
- Myth #3 - Raw foods is dangerous because of the bacteria on food.
- Myth #4 - A raw foods diet does not supply enough nutrition.
- Myth #5 - Raw foods does not taste good.
- Myth #6 - You have to eat a 100% raw foods diet to enjoy the benefits.
- Myth #7 - There is not much diversity in a raw foods diet.