Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Last Day of My Master Cleanse


I just finished wrapping up a radio interview with KJLH FREE Radio 102.3 in Los Angeles with Dominique DiPrima talking about raw foods and all the benefits and this is the 10th and the last day of my master cleanse as well. I haven't done the master cleanse in over 5 years and even though this was probably the easiest one of the cleanses that I have done in the past, I'm ready to move on to the next phase of my 40 day cleanse and detox which will consist of The Full Body Detox by Dherbs.com along with eating a 100% Live Foods Diet. For the next five days or so, I will slowly transition into eating solid foods as I will be juicing and making smoothies and occasionally have whole piece of fruits.

I must say this time around the cleanse has been awesome. Even though I was a bit more tired than I expected, I'm glad that I listened to my body and slept as often as my body wanted and needed. On this cleanse, I think I benefitted more mentally, spiritually, and psychologically and I attribute that to probably years of eating a mostly live foods diet and cleansing my body on a regular basis so my body didn't necessarily have to do so much work to physically remove toxins. But mentally I felt sharper and more clearer than ever on this cleanse and during the last four days of my cleanse, I even noticed myself being able to absorb information and ideas more easily.

Cleansing is a powerful tool for the mind, body, and spirit. Taking a break from digesting solid foods and taking it easy on your body and your life is so important in order to rejuvenate ourselves and to remember that our bodies are meant to feel and look healthy and light.

I look forward to sharing more of my experiences with all of you at a later date as I move into the next phase of my cleanse and share with your tips and advice on how to have the best cleanse possible for your budget, your lifestyle, and your health as I strongly believe that being healthy and feeling healthy contributes to the greater good of all living beings ont this planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment