Saturday, May 2, 2009

Ask and you shall receive

As I've launched my book and opportunities are coming my way for so many things, I'm on the lookout to purchase property this year and I'm looking for a place where I can plant some of my own herbs and vegetables so I'm letting raw foods act as my guide as my spirit is calling out for some sort of land, fertile ground and soil.

Although we can also grown an organic garden in a high-rise apartment building in New York City. See how wonderful Mother Nature is. We always think that we have to go to a rural area to grow our own food. Anyway, check out this wonderful website www.agardenpatch.com as I am acquiring that green thumb now as well. It will tell you all about gardening for beginners. You can set up your garden patch anywhere for very little time and money and you don't need any experience in gardening at all.

Over and over again, I find Mother Nature to be fascinating as she continues to reveal to us her real power and divinity in that she never goes out of business. She is unstoppable and I don't care how many bombs we drop on her or how many wars we have, she will never cease to thrive and flourish. She will continue to grow our food, keep us breathing fresh air somehow, and cleanse the toxins out of our environments.

No comments:

Post a Comment