Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Well, so much to blog about it. My class in Philadelphia was an absolute blast. I will post photos for everyone. I had about 35 people in the class. That was actually my biggest class to date. Don't know if I want to do that again, but whatever, God and raw foods is guiding me now. I love teaching people who have absolutely no information about raw foods because they are so impressionable and so curious and they ask so many questions. Its such a giving and receiving flow of energy that happens with people who are new to raw foods because you are like penetrating an interest, a desire that they have had for a while which is basically the desire to want to be healthy and finally you have shed some light in your world. Its a wonderful position to fill. The book is SELLING OUT OF THIS WORLD! And I just got word that the raw foods restaurant in Brazil wants me to come out this summer which is just blowing my wig back right now. I planned on doing some classes in the Baltimore and New York City area next month and buying a condo in August in Philadelphia, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment