Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Your Health is Your Greatest Wealth

Sometimes like this morning, I get up and I am so damn thankful to be so damn healthy. I remember at one time in my life when I was in my early 20's, yes my early 20's like we don't associate the twenties with being sick but I remember when I was so ill with headaches, fatigue, acne, constipation, vertigo, a thyroid disorder, sciatica, depression, anxiety, all at the same time and I was so angry and sick and tired of being sick and tired, that now in my life I just get so happy and overwhelmed with so much joy that not only haven't I not been sick in such a long time, but I know how to better myself and take care of myself with food, water, sunshine, prayer, a walk in the morning, some yoga, juice, fasting, really simple, easy, and inexpensive ways to keep myself happy, healthy, and whole.

So I'm just basking in gratitude because not only am I so healthy, but I know how to really take care of myself and not only that but I can teach others and share with others my joy and allow that joy to spread.

Whoah!

No comments:

Post a Comment