Friday, May 1, 2009

Therapy

Writing like raw foods has been my therapy, so what better way to heal myself, have some fun, and reach masses of people is to blog. I've been wanting to blog for years now, but actually my good friend Felicia Coley, CEO of www.wellheeledsociety.com actually really dug it into me the other night after my interview with her about my book, The Goddess of Raw Foods to go ahead and start a blog, so here I am folks ready to reach as many of you as possible.

Raw Foods has been a huge part of my life. I don't like to focus so much on food but this journey has been so much more than food. You can read more about my history and my journey in my book. Its led me down so many roads and has created so many twists and turns in my life so I owe it to myself and to all of those who I teach and reach to continue to educate and inform people about being healthy and eating better.

By the way, for breakfast today, I've had my banana cacao smoothie with hemp protein, and so far I've had a kale salad. I love my greens and I love my kale salad with flax seed oil, dulse flakes, avocado and sundried black olives.

Anyway I look forward to blogging more and I mostly look forward to hearing from all of you. I just love how the internet connects everyone.

Live Well,

Nwenna Kai
The Goddess of Raw Foods on sale now @ www.amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment